Ventum NS1 - Custom Fit Builder
The NS1 is Ventum’s much anticipated, flagship road racing bicycle. Its UCI-legal frame leverages the latest advancements in composites and manufacturing techniques to shatter the notion that a road bike can be either lightweight or aerodynamic.
Lightweight and Aero. You don’t have to choose.
- Any lighter and it would be illegal to race
- All cables are hidden for a more aerodynamic ride and cleaner look
- Disc brakes
- Can run up to a 30mm wide tire
Strong enough for the trails, but made for the road.
- Tough enough to ride on gravel
- ISO tested and UCI approved
Better materials. Better manufacturing.
- Made using carbon fiber, carbon nanotubes, and graphene (materials that are up to 300 times stronger than steel, at a fraction of the weight)
- Silicon EPS manufacturing process (compresses the carbon and resins making the frame lighter, stronger, and longer lasting)
Like all Ventum bikes, the Ventum NS1 is also:
- Easy to assemble/disassemble, pack, and travel
- Designed to fit a wide range of athletes (available in six frame sizes and three stem lengths)
- Eligible for Ventum's trade up and financing programs
The Ventum NS1 is available with your choice of Shimano Ultegra Di2 or Dura Ace Di2 groupset, Vision or ENVE wheels with disc brakes, and Shimano power meter.